This is the companion website for The Craft of Contemporary Commercial Music, which contains additional materials to aid in your study of music theory, composition, MIDI sequencing, audio engineering, and music business.
What you will find on this website:
- A comprehensive glossary with definitions for all terms listed in the Summary of Terms sections found at the end of textbook’s chapters
- An online supplement PDF, Additional Orchestration Concepts, that includes information about instrumentation and scoring that is not covered in the textbook
- Links to Spotify playlists that contain all of the music examples for each chapter of the textbook
- Streaming audio examples for several of the musical selections within each chapter of the textbook
- Instructional walkthrough screencasts that demonstrate key music production concepts and workflows inside the DAW environment
- For instructors: downloadable PDF versions of the Homework Exercises for each chapter of the textbook