This is the companion website for Developing Musicianship Through Aural Skills, Second Edition. This textbook is a comprehensive method for learning to hear, sing, understand, and use the foundations of music as a part of an integrated and holistic curriculum for training professional musicians.
Resources found on this Website:
- Interactive ear training and theory quizzes
- Melodic, Harmonic, and Rhythmic Dictation
- Scale Degree and Meter recognition exercises
- Instructor’s manual, with tips on teaching the course and suggested activities for the classroom
- Over 300 additional melodies for sight singing (Forthcoming)